Course Benefits, Features, Scope and Career
IFS FORENSIC SCIENCE EDUCATION-
IFS INDIA's Education Department engaged in offering Online Courses Certification and Forensic Services such as Forensic Training and Certification and Standardization services. Our Online Courses Certification are a simple and cost-effective learning solution, we're here to help you launch or enhance your creative career. Students can participate in courses from virtually anywhere and any time around the world...
- IFS Courses Certification, is Good for your resume / CV, Good for the Profession
- You will aware about Forensic Sciences, Legal Systems, Crime Prevention Techniques, Investigative Methods etc
- Every individual must have knowledge about Forensic Practices to protect evidences and to help crime investigation process
- Different course certification types and modes has different benefit.
- Be your own Crime Investigator in different fields of Forensic Sciences
- Being Crime Investigator or Forensic Scientist, you will help to nation for crime investigation, crime prevention and to decrease crime rate
- Course Completion Certificate and your skills will give you Additional Qualification to your basic qualification
- Improve your Interests, Skills and Knowledge
- We will help you start your own Forensic Practice, Career & Forensic Services, Investigation, Detective agency or consultancy.
- You don't need to attend classes as we provides self paced virtual as well as external courses
- Best Quality Education from Govt. Regd., ISO 9001-2008 Certified and Autonomous Forensic Organization
- All study materials are designed for Self Study mode
- Our courses certification are intended to strengthen your knowledge base and take you to a new horizon.
- Learn the basics in a few days or become an expert on an in-depth course certification
- Students can "attend" a course certification at anytime, from anywhere, Because there are no geographic barriers to online learning.
- Any one having the basic understanding of English and basic concepts about related field can understand and master this Course Certification.
- Placement Support / Assistance in Forensic Laboratories, Detective Offices, Banks and other Govt. and private agencies as Forensic Experts, Forensic Scientists, Investigator, Fraud Examiner, Legal Consultant, Scientific Officers, Research Officers etc...
- Another benefit is ´All your queries will be attended by our expert team via E-mail.
(Vary from Course to Course)
ALREADY ENROLLED INDIVIDUALS:
IT Professionals, Private Investigators & Detectives, Police Officers, Judges, Lawyers, Teachers, Students and many more...
SCOPE AND CAREER OF FORENSIC SCIENCES:
SHORTAGE OF FORENSIC EXPERTS IN INDIA-
According to crime statistics of "Bureau of Police Research and Development (BPRD)"- A total of 19,89,673 IPC crimes were reported in the country during the year 2007 as against 18,78,293 in 2006, showing an increase of 5.9 percent in 2007. According to Hindustan Times - Over three million cases are pending in India's 21 high courts, and an astounding 26.3 million cases are pending in subordinate courts across the country. At the same time, there are almost a quarter million under-trials languishing in jails across the country. Of these, some 2,069 have been in jail for more than five years, even as their guilt or innocence is yet to be ascertained. There are lot of cases which need not always go to the police or courts. Most experts agree that India faces an acute shortage of trained Forensic Experts and Scientists in many Forensic Areas and Crime Investigation. Forensic science is an applied science having more than 27 sub branches. This subject is concerned with application of scientific principles / techniques for the crime investigation. Any science used for the purposes of the law is a forensic science. Forensic scientists handle various clues collected from crime scene and use latest and advanced techniques to convert these clues into evidences which are later produced in court for prosecutions of the criminals. As there is increase in the rate of organized crime the task of Forensic scientists is becoming more tough, challenging and adventurous. Forensic science is a highly remunerative career options for youngsters. There is an acute shortage of qualified Forensic Experts, Scientists and Investigators in the India. Forensic Scientists help to reduce the number of cases entering the overloaded court system by assisting the decision-makers before a case reaches the court. So, there is wide scope for jobs, private work, own practice etc
SHORTAGE OF FORENSIC EXPERTS IN INDIA AND SCOPE-
COURSE BENEFITS AND FEATURES:
- Improve Your Skills and Knowledge
- We will help you start your own Forensic Practice, Career & Forensic Services office.
-Students can "attend" a course at anytime, from anywhere, Because there are no geographic barriers to online learning.
- If you have one year work experience or If you get 1 yr training under supervision of Qualified Forensic Experts, Private Forensic Agency, Govt. Forensic Labs etc the, it will open many doors and job opportunities for you.
- If you have graduation or post graduation in related stream, then these courses will give you additional weightage to your basic qualifications.
Our Students :
CONTACT US TO BECOME SERVICE PARTNER / START IFS STUDY CENTER ETC
WANT MORE INFORMATION ? - (Please visit below links or
Contact Us) :