Fee Concession and Scholarships :
COURSE FEE CONCESSION, SCHOLARSHIPS AND SPECIAL CONCESSIONS:
This page contains a brief description of concession in fee...
To be eligible for the concession fee learners will have to show evidence of entitlement each time that they enroll. All evidence must be current at the time of enrolment and must be produced when enrolling. (Available for all online, distance and online + distance courses). Only one concession type is available per student (It can not be combined)
1) GENERAL COURSE FEE CONCESSION :
|FEE CONCESSION TYPE AND DETAILS:||CONCESSION (%)|
|Ex-Serviceman- persons who have served in the Defence Forces / Army for a period of at least 10 years and son of defence person. / Son / daughter of defence persons or freedom fighters.||6 %|
|Police Officers, Govt. Officers (Including Law Enforcement Officers)||7 %|
|Forensic Experts, Scientists, Detectives and Investigators (Crime Investigators)||6 %|
|Regd. Medical Practitioners / Doctors / Dentists, Lawyers / Advocates. (Regd. Under Medical, Dental and Bar Council of India)||7 %|
|Forensic Govt. Officers, Judges, Govt. Scientists, Examiners etc (Class I & II - Gazetted Officers)||8 %|
|Teacher / Faculty or Regd. Practitioners from Forensic Sciences, Life Sciences and other related area.||5 %|
|A Physically Handicapped Person (Min. 50% disability)||6 %|
|IFS Experts, IFS Investigators and IFS Employees (Internal)||30 %|
|IFS Ex-Students / Old Students.||7 %|
|IFS Members and IFS Certified Candidates.||9 %|
|Students belong BPL category (Below Poverty Line) BPL Certificate / Card copy required.||9 %|
|Students having total family income less than 75,000 Rs. per year from all sources. (Govt. issued valid Income Certificate Required)||9 %|
|Students having total family income less than 70,000 Rs. per year from all sources. (Govt. issued valid Income Certificate Required) - APPLICABLE ONLY FOR = SHORT TERM CERTIFICATE COURSE (2 MONTH) IN : FORENSIC SCIENCE AND CRIMINOLOGY.||25 %|
2) SCHOLARSHIPS: (Available for ONLINE Courses only and only 3 seats every month, it's strictly first come, first served)
|Scholarship Type||SCHOLARSHIP (%)|
|Students belong BPL category (Below Poverty Line) BPL Certificate / Income Certificate or Card copy required.||30 %|
|Students belongs SC, ST, OBC, and other categories recommended by Indian Government. (Valid - Govt. Certificate Required)||25 %|
|Students having annual family income below / less than 2 Lakh Rs. (Valid- Income Certificate Required)||20 %|
3) SPECIAL CONCESSION SCHEMES FOR EX-STUDENTS AND MEMBERS: (Available for ONLINE Courses only and only 3 seats every month, it's strictly first come, first served)
Application Link: For more details please visit- www.forensic.co.in/student.html (Only though this link)
|Concession Type||SCHOLARSHIP (%)|
|Diwali Gift / New Year Gift for All Old Students and Members.||25 % to 50 %|
|Christmas / X-MAs Gift for All Old Students and Members.||25 % to 50 %|
Fee Concession, Scholarship, Rules, Terms and Conditions:
- You can simply deduct above mentioned concession amount from total course and they pay remaining course fee during admission. e.g. Your total course fee is 15,000 Rs. and you are eligible for 7% concession, then you can deduct 1050 Rs. amount from total course and pay remaining amount i.e. 13,950 Rs. After payment, just send email along with your concession details and document proofs to firstname.lastname@example.org
- To get concession student must deduct concession amount and pay remaining course fee. After payment every concession must be informed by email to email@example.com otherwise it can be recognized / considered. Proof of document related to concession category must be submitted.
- Only one concession type can be selected for one course. Multiple concession types can not be combined for single course.
- Installment facility / Partial payment facility is not available for some concession or scholarship schemes. Courses having course duration less than 6 month is not eligible for concession.
- If you pay total course fee and later if any students claim for concession money refund, then such request after admission will not be accepted / refunded.
- The roll number/course key/login details to; each student will be given on admission. On admission every eligible student will receive an Identity Card and Study Material/Reference Books*. (T&C Apply)
- Leaving Certificate/Qualification Certificates of the previous school or Transference Certificate of the previous school/college will be required from each student wishing to join the course.
- The application fee paid for the course, and is not refundable. We can only refund the application fee when a course applied for has been cancelled or Only in case he/she does not get a seat. Also, the fee payment cannot be transferred to another course.
- Fee Concession (5%)- 1) Ex-Serviceman- persons who have served in the Defence Forces/Army for a period of at least 10 years and son of defence person. 2) A Physically Handicapped Person
- Concession is applicable only for specific course type e.g. Advanced Diploma, PG Diploma, Specialized Courses and Expert Certifications.
- Installment payment / partial payment facility is not available for concessions and scholarships.
- IFS reserves the right to alter fee, course structure, or any of the terms or conditions described in this site/brochure without notice at any time and to deny enrolment to any person without explanation.
- All our Courses, Study Material and Contents are for educational and informational purposes only. IFS INDIA and Team will not responsible for their misuse, User will be solely responsible for misuse of the Education, Information, Knowledge and Tools or any other content.
STUDY MATERIAL / KIT:
- Printed Material (Books / Notes)
- CD/DVD (Software's, Tools, e-Books, Presentations, Notes etc...)
- Identity Card and Examination Card
- Certificate, Completion Letter and Mark Sheet
Our Students :
|CONTACT US TO BECOME SERVICE PARTNER / START IFS STUDY CENTER ETC|
WANT MORE INFORMATION ? - (Please visit below links or Contact Us) :