|FORENSIC SPECIAL TRAINING WITH PRACTICAL / WORKSHOPS :
'IFS' in collaboration with 'Universal, Scientific, Legal and Educational Foundation' provides Certification Courses. After completing Self paced / Self study Courses, students may able to understand basics, concepts and theories of applied subjects, but they may lack practical experience, so We provide Practical Training Programme in every summer in Our Forensic Science Lab or Special Forensic Training Camp / Work Shop.
These self study courses may do not provide adequate hands-on training leaving you with little practical skills so we additionally provides trainings to selected students.
For more details and application please visit = www.ifsindia.net
|Training Programme / Practical Course Names and Topics covered
||Duration, Seats & Fee
||Selection Criteria / Eligibility etc ELIGIBLE STUDENTS
Certified Forensic Expert : (Forensic Document * Fingerprint)
(Forensic Science, QD, Forensic Psychology, Criminal Profiling, Crime Scene Investigation, Forensic Photography etc)
|3 to 5 days
Admission and Selection is depend up on availability of seats.
All costs of travel and accommodation, including living expenses, must be covered by the intern or the sponsoring institution. This training is for the specific session only. Only selected candidates will be provided with an internship or training opportunity.
(Please refer below details, terms and rules very carefully)
Cyber Forensics and allied fields:
(Cyber Forensics, Cyber Crime, Cyber Security, Cyber Law, Mobile Phone Forensics, Sim Card Forensics, Fraud Examination etc)
|Forensic Biology - DNA Testing or Forensic Odontology,
| Certificate of participation cum Certificate of Training Completion will be awarded to students upon completion of the training. Minimum 7 candidates are required. Training place- Pune.
TO APPLY ONLINE CLICK HERE
Minimum Academic Qualification and Eligibility Criteria:
- The applicant must have passed the 10+2 or any graduation
exam from a recognized school, college, institute, or
- Candidates of final semester, who are appearing in the
qualifying examination in the same year or the candidates who
are waiting for IFS result, are also eligible.
- Payment of training fees in instalment is not permitted.
- Any fee paid by the candidate shall neither be refunded nor adjusted towards any other payment.
- Basic knowledge about related field / studied related subject / Working Experience in related area will be preferred.
Rules, Terms and Conditions:
- Acceptance Letter or email will be sent to selected students only..
- On registration and training completion, every student will receive Course Completion Certificate.
- The application fee or training fee paid for the summer session, and is not refundable. We can only refund the fee when a training applied for has been cancelled or Only in case he/she does not get a seat. Also, the fee payment cannot be transferred to another training.
- IFS reserves the right to alter fee, training course structure, or any of the terms or conditions described in this site/brochure without notice at any time and to deny enrolment to any person without explanation.
- All our Training Courses, Practical, Study Material and Contents are for educational and informational purposes only. IFS and Team will not responsible for their misuse, User will be solely responsible for misuse of the Education, Information, Knowledge and Tools or any other content.
- Our Courses will not transfer as college credit. Many colleges, Organizations, Companies and universities around the world do accept our courses certificates as fulfilling prerequisite program requirements. However, we do not keep track of what courses are accepted where and under what conditions.
- Our courses are for your educational enrichment, enhancing knowledge and professional developments For more please click here and FAQ
Special Training 2018
- We at IFS provides advanced and special training for forensic students and forensic experts to improve their knowledge, skills and confidence effectively...
- Our training programme with the hands-on expertise provides real case solving and opinion writing experience.
- After completing this training participants will learn : How to start own forensic practice, how to establish new forensic consultancy firm, how to handle clients, how to solve cases, how to form opinions, how to appear in court, how to face cross examinations and many more...
- IFS is undertaking this training session which will produce specially trained forensic documents, handwriting and fingerprint experts and forensic science experts. Special Training Certificate will be provided to all participants.
- Please visit : www.ifsindia.net For more details, training schedule and apply online.