LIST OF SELECTED & ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES FOR TRAINING :
IFS FORENSIC SCIENCE EDUCATION, CERTIFICATION TRAINING DEPARTMENT-
|FORENSIC SPECIAL SUMMER TRAINING WITH PRACTICAL / WORKSHOPS:
'IFS' in collaboration with 'Universal, Scientific, Legal and Educational Foundation' provides Distance and Online Courses. After completing Online or Distance Courses, students may able to understand basics, concepts and theories of applied subjects, but they may lack practical experience, so We provide Practical Summer Training Programme in every summer.
These distance and online courses do not provide adequate hands-on training leaving you with little practical skills so we additionally provides summer trainings to selected students. Please not that- These Training sessions are only for IFS Students, who have completed IFS Courses having courses duration one year, other external students and course duration less than one year will not admitted in any circumstances.
Application Form available from 01 March :
Last Date of Application for New Batch is = 14 March
Selection Result Date= 19 March :
Last Date of Training Fee Payment= 27 March.
(W.e.f. Dec. 2016 we only accept manual mode of applications, it is important that the application steps are completed correctly.)
LIST OF SELECTED & ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES FOR SUMMER TRAINING :
Important Instructions for above selected / eligible candidates =
1) Please submit all your qualification documents, copy of your I-Card and training fee on or before 29 March.
2) If we do not receive your mentioned documents in specified time, your seat will be allotted to wait list candidate.
3) When attending an training / workshop please arrange your own accommodation, unless you have been informed that accommodation is included in the registration fee.
4) Training Dept. team will send you all the necessary details, information's, location details, address, trainer details etc by email.
5) There is only one summer training session throughout the year: Summer (April to June).
6) The deadline for applications is approximately two months prior to the training session.
7) Certificate of participation cum Certificate of Training Completion will be awarded to students upon completion of the training.
8) Minimum 10 candidates are required. 50 % seats are reserved for Govt. Officers, Judges and Law Enforcement Officers.
9) Training place- Pune, Bangalore, Delhi (Any one, Depend on student majority (Major trainee belongs from), availability of experts, facilities and location).
Minimum Academic Qualification and Eligibility Criteria: