Private Investigator (Detective)
PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR / DETECTIVE- SYLLABUS - Course Code: PID001
- An Introduction to a Private Investigator
- Civil and Criminal Laws in India
- Importance and Role of a Private Investigator, The code of ethics
- Obtaining a License as a Private Investigator
- Types of Crimes and Investigations
- Theft, Fraud, Deception, Assault, Accident, Trespass etc
- Crime Scene Investigation and Forensic Photography
- Criminal Profiling, Portrait Parle and Modus Operandi
- Forensic Science and Criminology Basics
- Forensic Experts, Scientists and Investigators
- Introduction to Fingerprint Verification and Handwriting Examination
- Methods of identification and Sources of information
- Evidence- Gathering, Preserving and Presenting
- Background Investigations, Protection and Security
- Writing Opinions, Preparing a case file or Reporting to client
- Starting a business & Career as an investigator and Getting Clients
ONLINE, E-STUDY COURSES CERTIFICATION FEES: (Revised on: 16 Jun 2016)
|Course / Certification Type||Fee (INR)Indian Students||Fee (USD)International Students||Max. Duration|
|Short Term Certificate in Private Investigator (Detective)||5000 Rs.||200 USD||02 Months|
|Advanced Certification in Private Investigator (Detective)||10,000 Rs.||300 USD||06 Months|
|PG Certification (Gold) in Private Investigator (Detective)||15,000 Rs.||500 USD||12 Months|
|Certification (Expert ) in Private Investigator (Detective)||20,000 Rs.||500 USD||06 Months|
|Specialized Certification in Private Investigator (Detective)||30,000 Rs.||750 USD||12 Months|
|Universal Certification in Private Investigator (Detective)||35,000 Rs.||900 USD||12 Months|
Indian Students may use Universal Currency Converter from http://www.xe.com/ucc/ to pay fee in other currencies...
NOTE 1: International / Outside India students who wants printed notes, books and ref. material by courier / post , then 200 USD will be charged extra.(Optional).
Special Note - For dispatching of study material as well as mark sheet and certificate, Indian postal service will be used. If private courier services will be required to be used (for Study material/ Mark sheet and Certificate) then international / outside India students must have to pay courier charges separately. (Students can send prepaid envelope or can pay through online shipping labels and send the bar-code/labels to us).
NOTE 2: Students enrolled for courses having course duration more than 6 Month can pay their Course Fee in max. two installments, but Rs. 750 / USD 20 will be charged extra. (Optional)
ONLINE EXAMINATION SYSTEM: Students will have to appear for an Online Exam for each semester. Online Examination includes Objective / Multiple Choice Questions and Descriptive Type Questions. They'll also have to submit one Assignment for each semester.
- NEW MARK DISTRIBUTION:- IFS MARKING SYSTEM: w.e.f. Students admitted from 1st April 2016 batch.
Semester 1 (S.1) 1 Descriptive Exam
5 Questions – 100 Mark
(One Hour time limit)
Minimum 10 lines / Imp. Points for passing score.
Advanced Certification, PG Certification and All other Certifications (Having duration up to 6 months)
2 Case Study
S. 1 2 Questions – 100 Mark
(One Hour time limit)
Minimum 50 lines for passing score.
S. 1 1 Assignment – 100 mark
(Submit before first exam)
Minimum 15 pages for passing score.
Semester 2 (S.2) 4 Project : Poster Presentation
1 Question / Topic - 100 Mark Hard copy / Physical Poster (Min. Size A3 / 297 mm x 420 mm / 29.7 cm x 42 cm) should be submitted on provided topic.
For PG Certification and All other Certifications (Having duration more than 6 months)
5 Case Study:PPT
1 Question / Case - 100 Mark PowerPoint Presentation (Min 20 to Max. 30 slides in each PPT / .PPTX file - Soft copy) should be submitted on case example.
S. 2 1 Assignment – 100 mark
(Submit before Second Exam Date)
Only International students can submit online poster while all indian student has to submit hard copy of poster.
Our Students :
|CONTACT US TO BECOME SERVICE PARTNER / START IFS STUDY CENTER ETC|
WANT MORE INFORMATION ? - (Please visit below links or Contact Us) :